Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DAYCARE!!!! NOW OPEN!

So, as some of ya'll know I have wanted to start a daycare for awhile now, and now it looks like it is finally happening!!! I am soooo excited. We are working on getting the basement carpeted, so then it will be almost completely finished except for the ceilings. What I am planning on doing is setting up the daycare down there for now and then work on getting a building/mobile home set up down below our house where we already have a second entrance to. We need to get the building put up down there, clear out trees, set up grass and fence in behind the building for the playground. I can't WAIT!! I started watching a 14 month old little boy a week and a half ago and he is great and I am enjoying this so much. So anyways if you know of anyone that is looking for childcare in Christiansburg, VA area have them check out my site www.youngfaithchristiandaycare.com. Also..if you have any info that might be important for me to know about starting this new venture, all suggestions are welcome!

No comments: