Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My FAV Cobbler Recipe

I got this recipe from my mom, and she has used it for years. It is SO EASY and QUICK and makes the best cobbler ever. In Monty's words last night..."it was the best cobbler he has ever had."

1 Stick Butter (or 8tbsp)
1 C Flour
1 C Sugar
1 C Milk
your choice of fruit (bag of frozen, 3 fresh peaches peeled and sliced, or pint of fresh blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries) *if you find other fruit that works great in this please let me know*

Set oven to 350 degrees. While it is preheating put the stick of butter in an 11X8?? (I think, I use my medium oblong corning dish) pan and place that in the oven to melt during preheating. once it is melted, take it out and whisk in the flour, sugar and milk. Lastly add your fruit evenly. Place back in oven for 30-45 minutes. Top with yummy vanilla ice cream and you have quick and easy dessert :)

No comments: