Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Menu Plan for August 15- August 21 WITH Grocery List!

So I am trying something new this week. I am providing you with our menu plan for the week and just in case you would like to copy our plan, I am also providing you with the shopping list of all you will need!!! If I get a lot of positive response from this I may keep doing it.

You can view the menu plan here.

And view the shopping list here.

Let me know if you enjoy it! And if you would like to have any of my recipes for any of the meals, just comment below with your email address and I will send it to you.

1 comment:

thehowell5 said...

I think this is a great idea! I checked out your menu plan and it kind of jumpstarted my dinner ideas...I've been in such a repetitive rut lately! Everything (except the pb&j, lol, I'm not a pb person) sounds so yummy. I, for one, would read your menu plans. Thanks for helping with my "recipe block", lol. =]