Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thankful Thursdays...

On this day where I have been sick and groggy and just plain old don't feel much like anything...I am thankful still. Thankful for:




  1. My sweet little L who thinks I am everything! So much so that she wants to be right with me all the time! I feel special..



  2. That when I am sick like this I don't have to worry about getting kids up and off to school, we can just take our morning easy and work on school throughout the day with no rush. And if it doesn't all get accomplished today, there is always Saturday for make-up (if really needed)



  3. my husband! After God, he is my second lifeline...I could not survive without him, especially when I'm sick! He made dinner last night, got the kids off to church and put them to bed...he's amazing!



  4. COFFEE!!! After God and my husband I would have to say coffee would be a close 3rd of things I couldn't survive without!



  5. And last but certainly not least, I am thankful that I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! With the nausea, aching and exhaustion I have felt for the last two days, I have to be honest, my husband and I started worrying about pregnancy! So I took a test....and it was negative! Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't have welcomed the little blessing, because if you know me you know I would have a dozen if we could, but like it says in the Bible, God does not give you more than you can handle, and I believe He knew that would be way more than I could handle right now!



"O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. For
His loving kindness is everlasting"


-1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments: