Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Friday, December 12, 2008

8 Things about Me

8 Things About Me
I was tagged by my friend Hollie from Colorado.
8 Fun Things about me
8 Show I Love To Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 17 kids and Counting
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. The big band theory
5. How I met your Mother
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Brothers and Sisters
8. Little House on the Prairie

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Sake House (wonderful sushi)
2. Kabuki's
3. OCharley's (obsessed with their potato soup)
4. Cracker Barrel's French Toast
5 Macado's
6 BW3's
7 Capital Ale House in Richmond!
8 Ragazzis!!!

8 Things that happened yesterday
1.Had a child that was not my own throw up on me!!
2. took Marshall to the ER
3. Finished up the kids christmas list! (now just to get out and buy everything!)
4. Monty got home much earlier than expected
5. Told 2 of my daycare families that I wouldn't be able to watch the children anymore :(
6. Decided that the daycare dreams I have are going to have to wait until my children are a little older
7. Laundry
8. Had a wonderful night with my husband (once I finally got home)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Christmas
2. Spending time with family
3. Having ANOTHER baby!! (eventually)
4. Daycare Christmas Party next week
5. Homeschooling the kids
6. Our church's new preschool
7. Getting our tree up (finally!!)
8. having a midwife at my next birth, whenever it may be

8 Things On My Wish List
1. A bigger house
2. having a Garden next year
3. All medical bills paid off
4. All of my children having very happy fufilling Christian lives
5. Starting my own daycare center
6. Monty to truely be happy with his career
7. Being a missionary one day when the kids are older
8. The kids sleeping in till 8:00!!!

I tag whoever wants to !

No comments: