Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Boy oh Boy!!!

"Poopy mommy, poopy". This is how my almost 2 year old says just about everyday now, so when he said this a few days ago I thought nothing of it, until I saw exactly what he meant. My 22 month old is ALL boy and this story proves it.

I had started my day as usual; cleaning up breakfast dishes, straightening up rooms, and so on while the kids were playing downstairs. Once I had finished my chores I went downstairs to bring Wakko up to change his clothes.
"Wakko come upstairs please and get dressed", I say.
"Otay Mommy", replies Wakko while making his way to the stairs,
"Poopy Mommy Poopy", Wakko states while pointing over to the toy area.
My first thought is 'oh man, Buttons (our dog) pooped again on the carpet'. So I head down the stairs and ask Wakko where the poopy is. To my surprise he points to the train table! I look over and sure enough there is poop ON THE TABLE!!!! How the heck did poop get on the table? Then I start to take inventory of the whole area.
1. Check Wakko. Nope no poopy in his diaper so it couldn't have came from there.
2. Check the surrounding floors and make sure there was extra poop somewhere, nope.
3. Check the portable potty and make sure Dot didn't maybe poop in there and he had taken it from there, NOPE.
I finally realize that Wakko had to have taken some poop, that was once on the floor from Buttons, and put it on the train table to PLAY with. The way I came to this realization is that the poop had been smushed and Jack (one of our trains) had poop all over him. Wakko was running the trains through the poop like it was mud!!!! How much more boy can you get!!!

No comments: