Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Monday, July 6, 2009

Independance Day!

Independance Day was awesome this year...I had soo much fun. We were invited up to my Aunt Tressia's house (who lives on a 100acre farm with a pond), and all the family was there so it was great. Here is a pic of most of my dad's mom's side of the family. My Dad is the one second from the right.
Tressia had set out a pool for the kids to play in, but of course they all wanted to play on the outside of it not the inside.
But Yakko finally took one for the team and got in....


Here is a pic of my wonderful nephew and neice. If her daddy hadn't gotten impatient this would've been a beautiful pic...

And one of my sister's wonderful beautiful family...love them!
Things got dark and we started a campfire, that was my favorite part of the whole night!! The kiddos were so cute. Yakko got really tired and asked to lay down so my mom had brought a blanket that she said we could lay down for them. So Yakko and Dot cozied up in it right away. I think this is one of the sweetest pics I have of them two...

Wakko was there for a split second but he decided he would rather sit with his Nanny and Papaw.
We also of course had some wonderful smores if you cant tell by Eli's face, lol :)
And finally, after much delicious food, water play, fireworks and smores, my neice was OUT for the night. Night Night sweety pie! (this was at 10:30!!)








No comments: