Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Friday, August 7, 2009

"FlyLady" Day 6

It is now the end of my 5th day of FlyLady and in all honesty, I wasn't that great with it today!! Yakko and Wakko were sick and Dot was up most of the night last night, not sure why, but I was just too tired to do EVERYTHING today :/ Oh well, I guess it is okay to need one day off right??
I woke up with Yakko this morning at 7:00 and I had been good and had my stuff laid out the night before so it would be easy for me to complete one step, "Get Dressed to lace up shoes" but I couldn't even do that this morning!! My PJ's just felt too good, I didn't want to get out of them quite yet. As a matter of fact, I didn't get out of them til 2:00 today, that is when I finally got a shower!!! I did complete a couple steps though; I shined my sink and kept it shining mostly all day, I read my reminders, read my post its and tried at my very best to recognize my negative thoughts and change them to positive (this is going to be my hardest one). I was also supposed to take care of one Hot Spot last night before going to bed, which I did halfway. I made sure that the back entrance was clear of shoes but that was about it, I didn't even set a timer for 2 minutes like they suggest. I really think setting the timer would have helped me the most, not just with making sure I didn't spend too much time but also to keep me motivated to do more. So tonight I WILL set my timer!!!

So...my new babystep to add to all the other steps tomorrow for Day 6 is to pick out my clothes the night before. This one will be easy for me I think because this is something I have already started doing, so I think my biggest challenge will be getting dressed completely, especially since it is a Saturday!! So stayed tuned and see how it goes tomorrow :)

No comments: