Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Friday, September 3, 2010

Our sweet baby GIRL!!!!

Okay, Okay, I know I said that I was going to get better about posting everyday but that unfortunately did not happen the last couple days. We have been so busy with doctor's appointments, Yacko's school, etc. that I have just been too tired to do anything once the kids are in bed. I had to update you on our precious little one due in January though!






We went yesterday for the 20 week (21 weeks in my case) ultrasound and we found out it will be another GIRL!!!!! I am so excited and I just couldn't believe it. I thought that maybe it was a girl but I also thought there was no way I could be that blessed to have 2 and 2 (not saying that having a boy wouldn't be just as much of a blessing! ).




Here are some pictures of her ultrasound debut :


We do have a name picked out for her already, and as you know though I will not be sharing it on here, sorry :( But I will have to find a nickname for her just like Yacko, Wacko and Dot. Any ideas of what could go good with those names? For now I will call her baby L.




I am beyond excited and I have already started looking at things I want to get for her (for example) it almost feels like I am having my first baby again!!! I just LOVE IT! Did any of you guys feel that way after having your 3rd, 4th, 5th etc? I think it must be because the other 3 are so close together and this one will be 3 years difference from the youngest, Wacko. It just feels like I am experiencing it for the first time again, the pregnancy and everything!


I feel so blessed and so overjoyed! Thank you Lord for all the many blessings you have brought to me that I so do not deserve :)



No comments: