Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prayers for My Husband- Week 1

So how are you doing? Have you been praying for your husband? Everyday? Now I'll be the first to admit that I did have one day that I forgot but I remembered at the end of the day and I prayed then.





Has it been easy? I sure had days where it was very hard. There was one day in particular that everything seemed to be going bad for both of us, so that changed our attitude towards each other. That day it was very hard to pray for him in a positive manner, because I was so mad and my feelings were hurt.





But that was only one of the days. The rest of my days it has come easy and my love for him has grown. I have found myself more drawn to him and more attracted to him the more I pray for him. Is that a coincidence? I think not! God is amazing in what he can do for a marriage, if you just come to him.





So this is day 10 of our journey in prayers for our husband. Keep it up wives!! I am so excited to see how God moves us in this time. And please don't forget to thank God for your husband first, each and every time.














Tell me how your week went. Was it easy or did you have a rough day like I?




Link it up :)







No comments: