Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Life....

So......Life has just been happening.......a lot lately. So I have not been keeping up with my blog like I should. Actually I haven't been keeping up with much of anything lately. We are behind in school, my house managed to become a mess and I am just overwhelmed. I started watching a very sweet, very adorable 5 month old little boy about a month ago and as much as I have enjoyed watching him and caring for him (at times wishing I could just watch babies and send the kids to school, shh...) it just is not working for us and what God has called me to do...teach my children and care for my family. So we have been busy the last 2 weeks just praying and praying about what we should do. We have made our decision now and I am hoping things will return to normal soon and school will become a joy again. Looking forward to trusting GOD more and leaning on him in financial situations instead of trying to fix it myself.

So with that being said, I will be blogging still, just maybe not everyday like I had been. During the school year I need to focus on my family first. I plan to keep you updated on how our year is going week to week and put out anything I feel God is leading me to write about, but for now that will probably be it.

Love you and appreciate each and every follower, reader and comments. Talk to you soon!

*look forward to my next post of "Prayers for My Husband" tomorrow, it's sure to be interesting :)

No comments: