Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

Friday, July 13, 2012

Just a few pics....Beach 2012

We had such an amazing time this year at the beach.  We went with my parents and my sister and her two kids.  It really was a much needed get-away and blessed time.

Here are a few pics from our trip....


Wacko playing in the sand

 My mom feel asleep on the beach with L..I just loved this


 L and I enjoying the sun


 L enjoyed some play time with her cousin. He taught her many things that week.



L loved the sand...a giant sandbox to her.


 Yacko enjoyed the waves with daddy and just sunbathing some :)


 Not much to say about this one, just CUTE :)


 Building a trench with daddy.


We are so very blessed!

No comments: